Do you think negotiating is difficult or uncomfortable? Make sure you use the insights of the best expert in negotiation in the world! Daniel Shapiro is founder of the world-famous Harvard International Negotiation Program and consults regularly for heads of state, Fortune 500 executives, warring factions, and families in crisis. DenkProducties brings Shapiro to Amsterdam! A one-of opportunity.
For the last 30 years, Shapiro has been researching the covert emotional forces that obstruct successful cooperation. He developed a step-by-step method that will guide you through each negotiation or conflict. And will teach you to navigate through even the most emotionally charged situations. Not with a ‘negotiation trick’ but a better, more sophisticated way of thinking.
In this seminar Shapiro will teach you the fine art of negotiating. Beware: Shapiro is not only a brilliant thinker but also a phenomenal teacher. Buckle up for a masterclass at the highest possible level.
- Discover the hidden power of emotions in negotiation
- Learn five powerful triggers of emotion
- Gain tools to stimulate helpful emotions
- Build a personal plan of action to improve your negotiations
Dr. Shapiro co-developed this breakthrough framework, used around the world to resolve high-stakes conflicts.
- Why do top negotiators repeat the same conflicts again and again??
- How to crack the code of conflict
- How to uncover the mythos of identity
- How to gain control over your conflict narrative
Final thoughts + Q&A